Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Final Year

My name is Chelsea Bolton and I am currently a senior at Purdue University majoring in sales and marketing. This summer I worked at NBC Universal, in the sales and marketing department, which gave me the inspiration for this blog. Throughout the summer, I was introduced to numerous executives of large companies who each gave me great insight and advice for a successful career after graduation. I learned so much from everyone I had the opportunity to talk with this summer and would love to continue it throughout the school year.

There are 148 days in my senior year, and my objective is to talk to 148 “C-Level” executives to get their advice on graduation, job hunting, networking, success stories etc. I know this could be a very difficult task, but if successful could help millions of college students nationwide.

I look forward to your help and advice. Thank you for all your support, and have a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment